Gt Mobile Car Wash & Detail - 706-389-0709
RSS

Recent Posts

service area
Madison Commerce Elberton Colbert Hull
Colbert GA
Detail Shop Now Reopened !!!
Gt Detail Service

Categories

Gt mobile car wash
powered by

My Blog

GT Mobile Car Wash & Detail

Hello everyone, November will be the end of the first 5 years here in business at GT Mobile Car wash and man I tell you the experience has been one to learn from. As I reflect a little on what has happened I've realized that Im to blame for the reason we have not grown past where we are but also the reason we have not failed and are still pushing forward. I first want to thank the Lord Jesus Christ a very dear friend at times when it did not seem as if I would be able to afford to continue to chase after my dream and passion. However so many times the Lord came through with a fresh burst of strength to empower me to press on.  I was not able to secure financing for the business because my credit was ruined in 2008 at the closing of my job in Miami. What I m grateful for was the opportunity to learn how to fix equipment , issues with my vans, and every other aspect of the business. The knowledge that I have gained as a result of the ups and downs from what I've learned and what I have had to learn are unspeakable. There is no way to describe the dedication and determination involved in owning a business and providing for a wife and kids. I look forward to these next 5 being completed as the top company in the Northeast to run a successful business and do at least 1,000,000 in sales all on stemming from the faith I have in God the father, God the son , and from God the holy ghost. I feel unstoppable I honestly believe that I will reach this point before my next 5 year period and Im excited.

34 Comments to GT Mobile Car Wash & Detail:

Comments RSS
green card nsw on Monday, December 02, 2013 12:25 AM
So congratulation on completing your successful five years in service. I always prefer to use your services as you are professional and know how to deal with customer.

fake handbags uk on Thursday, July 21, 2016 2:22 AM
A proper car wash is the thing that must be considered by a car owner if you want a smooth and comfortable journey.

Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013 on Thursday, December 22, 2016 4:18 AM
genuine windows 7 enterprise key , windows 10 activation parallels , product key windows 7 home premium , cheap windows server 2016 product keys , buy Office professional 2016 product key online , windows 7 ultimate sp1 key , window 7 product key , windows home server product key download , sy1jiF
office pro 2016 buy
windows 10 product keys and iso download
Genuine windwos 7 pro keys and download
windows server 2016 essentials key sale online
buy cheap windows 10 professional product key

kid clothing designer on Monday, December 09, 2013 9:22 PM
I like the helpful information you provide to your articles.

Car Dealership Web Design on Monday, March 24, 2014 6:15 AM
I was looking forward such kind of post GT Mobile Car Wash & Detail.I have been much benefited to get this informative site. Thanks a million friend. Carry on.

Dealership Marketing on Monday, April 07, 2014 2:25 AM
Thank you very much for sharing this useful information. I was doing a project and for that I was looking for related information. Some of the points are very useful. Do share some more material if you have.

bond back cleaning melbourne on Thursday, May 15, 2014 6:07 AM
useful information shared in the blog to wash car ..i am glad to find your particular post about GT Mobile Car Wash & Detail..keep blogging

strona on Thursday, June 25, 2015 5:48 AM
Nice stable fences block is simply definitely a cheap option In usual grocery stores troublesome with high class or

Stock Trading Tips on Saturday, July 04, 2015 1:24 AM
Hello everyone, November will be the end of the first 5 years here in business at GT Mobile Car wash and man I tell you the experience has been one to learn from.Your blog has always attracted me and this particular post left me speechless. It is one of the best pieces of writing I have seen. Good job.

Lee Benten on Wednesday, September 23, 2015 8:06 AM
Hey friend! it was great reading your experience at GT mobile detailing center. I must say car cleaning or detailing is one of the most profitable work these days. Probably you're having all the knowledge regarding a car in the working duration of 5 years. Car is just like mandatory for everyone and any profession related to car service would be a good deal. Thanks for posting.

phonegap development service in india on Friday, November 20, 2015 6:55 AM
Good blog post !!!You made some good points here. I did a search on the topic and found most people agree with your blog. Thanks

Zentiz on Wednesday, January 13, 2016 3:56 PM
Yes it was extraordinary perusing your involvement with GT portable specifying focus. I should say auto cleaning or enumerating is a standout amongst the most productive work nowadays. Presumably you're having all the information with respect to an auto in the working length of time of 5 years. Auto is much the same as required for everybody and any calling identified with auto administration would be a decent arrangement. Thanks!

replique montre on Thursday, March 17, 2016 3:50 AM

Larry on Wednesday, January 25, 2017 5:37 AM
Thank you for this post. I'm also in the business and am facing challenges right now. It's making me crazy! But you are right! Just keeping on my faith that I have victory in the Lord Jesus Christ! Let's claim the success in our endeavours! Cheers!

once upon a time costumes for halloween on Thursday, May 10, 2018 12:20 AM
Having been given so much support from our numerous loyal customers, Cosjj.com are now launching our latest giveaway to express our sincere thanks. Free to get $15 cash coupon by sharing your shopping experience, absolutely effective for Cosjj customers.black canary costumes Aimed at saving for your next purchase, and also a better costume customized next time, each of our customers can enthusiastically participant.thea queen cosplay How to get Rewards? ★Cash Coupon $15 1.Write remarkable reviews with photos(more than 2) at relevant costume and Upload your unique cosplay wearing our costumes to our Fan Album.red arrow costumes 2.Share cosplay photos or videos at your social medium(Facebook, Ins, Twitter Pinterest, Tumbrl or Youtube), Kindly tag cosjj.

loemrntdherid1 on Monday, July 16, 2018 2:38 AM
Your article is very interesting and fantastic, at the same time the theme is unique and perfect, great job.

Dealership Valuation on Thursday, August 09, 2018 5:56 AM
Very Nice Blog Post, Thanks for sharing this interesting and very informative content. Always keep sharing.

Kris Thorkelson on Friday, June 14, 2019 7:55 AM
Owner of My Place Realty Kris Thorkelson says the key to retaining a good team begins with servant leadership. “You have to take care of your team before you take care of yourself.

Resin Bound Paving on Sunday, September 01, 2019 12:08 AM
when your internet site or weblog goes live for the first become antiquated, it's miles thrilling. that is till you do no person but you and your.

economybookings Promo Codes on Tuesday, September 03, 2019 1:12 PM
We always, whenever possible, walk everywhere when we visit a new place. We rarely catch public transport, even if tuk-tuk drivers in India and SE Asia can’t believe we’d actually want to walk from one place to the next! Now that we’re housesitting in France we’re back to eating healthily and my wife has started doing yoga again. Traveling is great, but it’s hard to stay healthy which is why we’re enjoying our downtime, getting back on the straight and narrow.

Austern essen Dublin on Wednesday, September 04, 2019 11:10 AM
Oh my word, the end just melts my heart. I am anxiously awaiting your office post! This one was great though. What a sweet day with your little guy!!!

Bosna Travel on Saturday, September 07, 2019 8:10 AM
I am really enjoying the theme/design of your site. Do you ever run into any internet browser compatibility issues? A small number of my blog audience have complained about my blog not operating correctly in Explorer but looks great in Safari. Do you have any solutions to help fix this problem?

Omio Coupons on Thursday, September 12, 2019 9:06 AM
You have written all the detail about travel that is very helpful for us. Every traveler should need this information. Often we suffer in diseases so this is the best guidance blog for all. Very nice post, thanks for more information. The information that you discuss in the article is really helpful for me.

Omio Coupons on Friday, September 13, 2019 10:19 PM
Very enjoyable stay with very friendly and knowledgable hosts. Extremely comfortable, beautiful rooms, and the views from the guest conservatory with a wee dram are just perfect to round off the evening. Mr & Mrs Gauld

miami food tours on Saturday, September 14, 2019 10:44 AM
Many countries make law and regulations to stable country conditions. To make law and regulations for one country to another is much important. China is a brilliant country, therefore, warns his citizens to travel in the US country. Beijing has stepped up its warnings against the U.S. by cautioning Chinese people about working, studying and traveling in America.

Tibet Everest Bas on Saturday, September 14, 2019 12:47 PM
Wow! This could be one particular of the most useful blogs We’ve ever arrive across on this subject. Actually Great. I’m also a specialist in this topic so I can understand your effort.

phuket tour package on Tuesday, September 17, 2019 10:24 AM
Travelling is one activity that every individual must undertake at one time or the other, as part of their earthly existence; it does not matter what the purpose of travel is, or whether the travel is local or international. A lot of people actually look forward to travelling to other parts of the world for various reasons and purposes, including but not limited to business, tourism, vacation, pilgrimage, education and for medical attention.

Omio Voucher Code on Thursday, September 19, 2019 11:31 AM
Traveling is an activity that everyone must take in life. It does not matter what is the purpose of travel. Someone travel for the business. Southwest Louisiana is a wonderful place and it is famous for its beauty that attracts the travelers. I also want to visit Southwest Louisiana. The largest city, New Orleans, is known for its colonial-era French.

Morocco Desert tours on Friday, September 20, 2019 1:52 AM
I wish I had this list when I was preparing for my first ever trip… or second for that matter. Even now, after tears of traveling, it makes sense to keep it as a reminder. Somehow, I never had a problem with #1 as long as its warm.

Car Rental Philadelphia Airport on Friday, September 20, 2019 9:37 AM
An interesting post, it’s really a good experience to do it. I’ve helped over five-hundred students as well as their families realize their college goals, and can happily lend my expertise to make sure your family achieve your objectives too. I’ve had students become Questbridge Scholars and Posse Scholars, and 100% of my past students were accepted to school and received scholarships.

USA Traveler on Thursday, September 26, 2019 12:19 AM
I would love to hear your opinions, If any of you happen to know about a cheaper or better alternative, I would be grateful, though have in mind that we are looking for a more local experience, not so much as the average international hotel.

ipad parts on Tuesday, October 01, 2019 7:12 AM
This article was composed by a genuine deduction author. I concur a hefty portion of the with the strong focuses made by the author. I'll be back.

used dealer near me on Monday, October 07, 2019 2:44 PM
Maintenance of a car is not easy at all. The car should be cleared regularly as well as the instruments should be checked to ensure all is okay. Old car sell and buy is facilitated by the reliable dealers. We are here to deal with the used cars. Whether you want to sell your used car or buy one- we are here to help.

Chinese visa service on Saturday, October 19, 2019 1:33 PM
It’s important that I be his voice and express to the agent that while he may seem non-compliant, it’s not the case, it’s just that he doesn’t exactly comprehend what’s being asked of him. When I did that the agent actually offered for me to stand next to her and help with giving him directions – what a relief, seriously. Something else that is key for us is to be sure he is flanked by myself and his Dad so there’s someone on either side of the screening machine to guide him.