GT Mobile Car Wash LLC - WASH WAX SHAMPOO   WE COME 2 U !!
RSS

Recent Posts

service area
Madison Commerce Elberton Colbert Hull
Colbert GA
Detail Shop Now Reopened !!!
Gt Detail Service

Categories

Gt mobile car wash
powered by

My Blog

GT Mobile Car Wash - On The Rise

Im sitting here in Hendershots in Athens Ga looking at the direction that Gt Mobile Car Wash is headed in. I remember the time when trying to find work was so hard and almost impossible, but the more I wake up and trust in the Lord to help me to provide for my family the more he makes a way. You see I just walked into the coffee shop and was as I greeting the customers already sitting enjoying their great coffee someone read from my van "Mobile Car Wash " the lady had a broke foot so you know she could not drive much so guys what guys yes your right I just finished detailing her land rover interior only. But I just want to thank God that work sometimes just comes to me without any effort, and by me confessing christ as Lord and Savior I must give him all the credit for his wonder working power. God is making a way for Gt Mobile to continue to remain in business I just got another customer that walked up to me with the keys got to end this one GOd bless put your trust in Jesus and you cant go wrong. GOD BLESS

13 Comments to GT Mobile Car Wash - On The Rise:

Comments RSS
Mobile Car Detailing San Diego on Tuesday, August 14, 2012 2:31 PM
WOW!!! YES! God is Good! I am glad to see I am not the only one in this Auto Detailing industry who gives credit where credit is due. God deserves all the Glory, and in return he will bless you. Thanks for the GREAT post. Many Blessings to you!

Drive me home service on Wednesday, January 09, 2013 4:04 AM
God is really great.He will always help to the people who create their own way without following anyone.The post is really very inspiring and nice.

Dodge Ram Wheel Hub on Thursday, January 31, 2013 7:59 AM
This article was well done. I have been looking for just this type of site.Thank you for this information.

LED Strip Accessories on Thursday, July 18, 2013 1:51 AM
As far as I came to know and visited via my mobile I'm impressed from all side. I think your mobile website will play a good role to promote your business as well. Simply satisfied by getting a chance to visit this post via my smartphone. Thanks dude and keep it up.

buy used forklifts sydney on Monday, July 22, 2013 7:27 AM
Hello Gregory. I just want to say that it happens due to your firm believe and hard work. I am impressed by your thinking. Keep it up.

auto accident lawyers sydney on Wednesday, July 24, 2013 9:47 AM
I think pressure cleaning helps to wash car fast and clear. It is very good option to clear a mirror and dust from tires.Nice blog..

Car Wash mobile service on Thursday, December 05, 2013 3:08 AM
I want to add some new things here that instead of water that used in car washing or the amount of wastage has been done in car washing instead of you can try out steam cleaning.

mazury domki letniskowe on Saturday, June 28, 2014 1:06 PM
You may elect to thinner window treatments window blinds and additionally shades within the relevant coloration that will satisfy the helpful perform the job Focusing for answers of top quality beautiful floors are quite often required to plan for a big expense

stron on Wednesday, August 20, 2014 9:40 PM
The home decor of your kitchen as well as irrespective of whether it will be an area will depend is without a doubt us They might be best where the want to complete a floor or even wall

telicando marafecco on Thursday, November 20, 2014 9:27 PM
Wenn youre mit Einsatz Pro Predictor oder a Support , Sie haben zu stick mit ihm alle durch Jahr als einen Weg, Anfahrt aus einem Gewinner. telicando marafecco http://telicandomarafecco24.com telicando marafecco

réplicas de relojes on Saturday, November 29, 2014 10:28 AM
Es gibt tatsaechlich jetzt Hunderte von im Web unzaehlige auf der ganzen Welt - und als a ein Ergebnis sein , diese Form mehr bevorzugten Online als je jederzeit offline war. réplicas de relojes http://www.replicarelojesrapido.com réplicas de relojes

réplicas de relojes on Saturday, November 29, 2014 12:41 PM
Waehrend Waehrend auf keinen Fall kritischen, das Angebot von reward Loesungen, die sind das gewesen sein zur Verfuegung gestellt von a ausgewaehlt -Sportwetten ist ein weiterer bisschen die zu denken , wenn Sie sich selbst zu finden von der different Macher Wunsch bis verlassen sich auf . réplicas de relojes http://www.replicarelojesrapido.com réplicas de relojes

fake watches sale on Thursday, March 17, 2016 3:51 AM